Well, guess who has two thumbs and is back for her Junior year at MC?
I've only been back for a week..and I'm already tired of school. Ha. Oh well.
My birthday is in 5 days. I'll be 20 years old, no longer a teenager. I've been thinking a lot about how I'm getting older and, one day, I won't be able to do all the things I'm able to do now. Recently, some things in my life have drastically changed. The things I thought I knew for certain were pulled out from under me. This is just a part of life, I know, but I've made a bucket list.. a bucket list for my Junior year of college. I want to live while I can. Here goes.
1. Find a craft on Pinterest and duplicate it.
2. Go dancing!
3. Sing karaoke.
4. Cook an entire meal from scratch.
5. Leave a note for a stranger.
6. Take a picture with a stranger.
7. Actually go to the library...and check out a book.
10. Go 24 hours without electronics.
11. Let someone take a photo shoot of you...just you.
12. Go to a spa.
13. Wear fake eyelashes.
14. Go a day without communicating (AT ALL) with any boys.
15. Hang out with a guy friend.
16. Have a girls night,
17. Get your makeup done by someone.
18. Lose a pant size.
19. Spend an entire day with my mom and grandmother.
20. Photograph my childhood home.