1. Eating my weight in cookie dough when I'm upset: Guilty Pleasure- as long as I'm not upset for two weeks straight.. which happens sometimes. Friends, take the dough out of my hands!!
2. Crying when I get overwhelmed: Vice- this is a chain reaction..I get stressed, then cry, and then run for the cookie dough. Fail.
3. Listening to country music when I'm feeling lonely: Guilty Pleasure- mostly, because I secretly don't want to give this up.. Also, Hunter Hayes' song "Wanted" makes me melt. That's all.
4. Eat something sweet after everything else I eat. Without fail. : Vice- I can hear the fat accumulating.
5. Isolating myself when people get on my nerves: Guilty Pleasure- people drive me crazy. Me time is totally deserved..right?
6. Not letting people in because...wait why? : Vice- I don't like "new" people and so I don't open up easily.. or even difficultly. Ha. I give a minimum two years before I trust. This needs to change. Or so I've heard.
7. Watching Katy Perry music videos: Guilty Pleasure for sure- that's my lady!
8. Saying things I don't mean when I'm mad: Vice- bad, bad, bad..
9. Never telling anyone I'm upset..and then blowing up one day from the pressure: Vice- I know this isn't good.. but people can't handle the truth.
10. Taking obnoxious pictures all the time of my friends: Guilty Pleasure- hey, I know it drives them crazy, but who else can I take pictures of?
I just ate lunch.. and now I want something sweet. Maybe one last time won't hurt... ;)